- Log into your account and select the appropriate location (if you're a multi-location account)
- On the left hand menu, click "Requests"
- From the "Requests" dropdown menu, click "CSV Upload"
- Click the box and select the CSV file with your contacts in it from your computer
- If you want to send the request immeidately, under the "Send Now?" dropdown option, select "yes" otherwise select no.
- Note: If you have a pre-delay setup in the Review Funnel Settings, it will still respect this pre-delay.
- Check box stating you have permission to contract this person (assuming you do)
- Then it will prompt you to map your columns to first name, email, phone, etc.
- Note: You can also select "Ignore this column" on any columns as needed.
- Select "Upload Now"
Sending Bulk Requests with a CSV (Email and/or SMS) Print
Created by: Andrew McBurney
Modified on: Thu, 25 Nov, 2021 at 4:11 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.